The effort vastly improved the company’s planning and execution functions, they knew that in order to succeed in this era of technology their accounting systems needed to be much more robust than what they are. They turned to Gibney Consulting to improve their accounting systems.
The biggest challenge was that Herbalife was
The work addressed for Gibney Consulting was to
- This multi-phased project involved converting and enhancing existing automation batch script/MaxL to utilizing ODI as the process orchestration tool.
- The major benefits of using ODI is enhanced functionality (such as data validation and email notification) and less maintenance.
- The TP Component of the solution allows for the correct calculation of transfer profit between controlled legal entities within an enterprise.
- The FX Impact Component of the solution calculates the net gain (or loss) due to currency fluctuations within the business.
- Managed the full life cycle of the solution (Requirements Gathering, Design, Development, Testing and Parallel Go Live)
- Oracle DB
- SQL Server
- Hyperion Planning
- Hyperion Essbase (BSO & ASO)
- Hyperion Financial Reports