We Keep Systems In Perfect HealthHealth Check from Gibney Consulting provides existing Oracle EPM (Hyperion), BI, and OFSAA customers to review and assess their current solutions.
This comprehensive 2-day session consists of discussions guided by a pre-defined checklist of key inspection points associated with best practices for specific types of applications.
The discussion is led by Gibney Consulting team members who interview and collect feedback from the customer to begin the process of identifying the root cause of any issues within an EPM or BI application.
Health Check feedback (treatment) will include:
1. Gibney Consulting Health Check Document that states:
- Executive summary with overall health status
- Findings which identifies specific issues impacting the health of an application
- Recommendations categorized into a road-map of short term and longer term enhancements
2. Meeting with the customer to walk through Gibney Consulting Health Check Document, and discuss any questions or next steps.
What to expect base on some examples of what our customers have experienced:
- A customer asked Gibney Consulting to review an Essbase calculation that took 24 hours to compete. Based upon the expert opinions provided in the Gibney Consulting Health Check Document, the calculation was modified which resulted in a reduction of the overall processing time to LESS THAN 5 Minutes!
- After spending 9+ months and nearly one million dollars, on a previous implementation, a customer asked Gibney Consulting to review their failed Hyperion Planning project and the resulting application to determine what could be done to deliver the solution. Based upon the expert opinions provided in the Gibney Consulting Health Check Document, the customer was able to deliver the completed solution to salvage their investment in the Hyperion suite of products.
- A customer asked Gibney Consulting to review their growing EPM application to determine what could be done to reduce the size and improve overall stability and performance. Based upon the expert opinions provided in the Gibney Consulting Health Check Document, the customer was able to reduce the size of their application by a factor of 100 while drastically reducing calculation times and improving the overall usability of the application.