Hyperion Support Services
Get The Best Support When You Need It!
Gibney Consulting dedicated to their clients from the beginning and to the end. We focus on knowledge transfer throughout every engagement such that clients fully understand and control their applications. Within 1 to 2 business days, you can have Gibney Consulting EPM Support professionals working with your company loading data, running calculations, updating hierarchies, creating reports and otherwise maintaining and if necessary improving the system. Whether you need support for your Oracle Hyperion solution for four weeks, four months, or more, Gibney Consulting’s EPM Support professionals are able to transition seamlessly into the role of managing and supporting your Hyperion applications. No training required.
We support the following on premises products:
- Hyperion Planning (including Workforce Planning, Capital Asset Planning and Project Financial Planning)
- Hyperion Essbase
- Essbase Studio
- Hyperion Financial Reports
- Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (HPCM)
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- FDM and FDMEE
- Hyperion Financial Close Management
- Hyperion Strategic Finance
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE)
We support the following cloud based products:
- Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS)
- Enterprise Planning Cloud (EPC)
- Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS)
- Account Reconciliation Cloud
- Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS)
- Profitability and Cost Management Cloud
- Tax Reporting Cloud
- Internal people over extended in current roles.
- Lack of system house-keeping, maintenance and documentation.
- Out of date releases that no longer support IT platform standards.
- Inadequate knowledge of the applications and their potential.
- Piece-meal development of models often resulting in poor design or performance.
- No visibility of best practices.
- Limited support on business critical days
- No coverage for vacation
- Limited or no knowledge transfer when key resources leave the company
- Gibney Consulting heads off unnecessary issues through awareness of ongoing maintenance requirements.
- Quarterly reviews ensure advice on good practices and input to change management strategy.
- Our staff understand your model, your roles and working practices ensuring speedy identification of issues and quick action to resolve.
- Reduced need for expensive onsite consultancy visits to resolve minor issues.
- A financial systems partner standing by your team in times of need.
- Remote Hyperion Support that is US based
- Named account managers assigned to each client
- Flexible contract options
- Typically 50% + cost savings
There are 2 general challenges when managing an Oracle Hyperion system:
For recently implemented solutions or in the months immediately following GO LIVE ongoing support is desired to:
- Ensure continuity from departing consulting team
- Mitigate risk as in-house team ramps up to own system
- Ensure continuing knowledge transfer
- Bridge any gaps in availability or skills of in-house team
- Ensure rapid expert response to questions/issues
For implemented solutions, ongoing support and development is difficult to address for a number of reasons.
- Hiring one or more full time Hyperion specialists can be cost prohibitive
- Engaging consultants:
- Full time or part time is expensive
- “on demand” is time-consuming (repeating learning curve)
- “on demand” puts required continuity at risk
- In-house turnover or coverage for vacations and leaves results in gaps
How it works:
- Review prior (week) issues
- Review current issues
- Discuss upcoming tasks and any concerns
- Monthly close, Quarterly Reforecast, Annual Plan
- Log review / monitoring servers
- Discuss any outlier events (e.g. acquisition, divestment, Re-Organizations)
- Unforeseen technical or data issues
- Support Ticketing system
- Responds typically within 10-15 minutes
- Assess, review, recommend, correct, implement
- Remote or on site collaboration to review/resolve issues together
One of the biggest challenges facing organizations with respect to implemented Hyperion Solutions is the specialized basket of skills required. In fact it is nearly impossible to expect one-person to have all of the requisite skills that come into play for managing a Hyperion solution. By retaining Gibney Consulting, clients are retaining access to a fractional share of the expertise required to maintain, fix, modify, provide guidance on, and administer a Hyperion Solution.
- Hyperion DBA
- Hyperion Infrastructure
- Functional Expert
- Hyperion Technical Lead
- End-User Interface Lead